- HAVE FUN! GOOOO DASH!!! :)
- Outstanding fireworks show!
- Love the new stadium!
- Great game and staff.
- Recognized as "Best Ballpark in America" 2010 by Ballparks.com. Great stadium!
- Great Baseball Atmosphere. Loads Of Fun For The Whole Family
- Get the jalapeno dog with chili!
- Be prepaired for a walk, or pay someone 5 bucks to park just a wee bit closer. Parking SUCKS! 5 dollar beers, are you kidding me? Take a blanket and sit on the grassy knoll, a nice place to sit and wa
- Take advantage of street parking near West End
- Nice looking Ball Park, Great Seats Everwhere
- Great place to relax and enjoy Americas favorite past time.
- Closest parking on the corner of Park Circle and W. First St.
- Awesome! Best field in the state!
- Delicious hot dogs. Great baseball. Fun entertainment! Be part of the show and get involved in our on field games/contests! To become a contestant, see members of the "dash pack" at the main entrance!
- Greatest new ball park around!
- Most fan unfriendly staff in all of MiLB. Beautiful stadium, but the staff thinks they are MLB and not for kids and families having fun. Concessions are also very high for an A ball team
- Mural by Downtown Arts District Association (DADA)
- Great, very reasonably priced baseball stadium for the Winston-Salem Dash.
- Baseball and fans
- Baseball Beautiful park