Bavette La Boucherie
330 E Menomonee St (Milwaukee St)
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Besides meat, Bavette sells selection of local artisan products such as sauces, relishes, pickles, cheese, wine, jams and mustards.
- Charcuterie for days: meats, cheeses, spreads and breads. Locally sourced. James Beard bound.
- Sauerkraut pancakes are as usual as they are delicious--lighter than I'd expect and only with a hint of kraut
- Fancier than a butchery, smaller shared platters with bold flavors. Great place for groups.
- This is charcuterie done right. Thoughtful cocktail menu. We just stopped in for drinks and appetizers. Would definitely come back for dinner.
- Everything is delicious here! charcuterie platter is great with their unique selection of meats and cheeses. The wine was perfect from description to taste. MUST try the bone marrow butter!
- The Cava and the Bahn Mi!
- Everything is amazing here! Never disappointed.
- Campari bitter lemon spritz. Go for it.
- The pork pt sandwich was absolutely delicious! Good service and a cool vibe - the butcher does his work in front of the bar.
- Eat something you can't eat elsewhere.
- Beef Tongue Rueben....ah YUM!
- Awesome roast beef sandwich/Pate sandwich with rye bread. Cheese /charcuterie plate is to die for. Also get the home made sodas! So delicious!!
- Despite the smaller, seemingly overpriced menu, this place is pretty solid. It's right next to Charlie's in the Third Ward. BBQ Briskit sandwich was phenomenal but would suggest trying the meatloaf.
- Delicious lunch menu, so so good. Roast beef sandwich with creamt horeradish sauce, brat with a spicy tangy topping, seasonal salad with asian pear dressing, good beers, menu changes daily. Mmmm
- Small menu of very well prepared selections that exceeded my expectations. Will return again with my friends. Bravo!
- The place really understands meat.
- Great place for locally raised organic meats and cheeses!