Bass Performance Hall
Performing Arts, Concert Hall, Opera House
- A visit to the Bass Hall is enough to keep you in awe & their performance line up is unbeatable
- Mezzanine front seats are perfect for symphony acoustics.
- Great staff here. exceptionally nice and helpful
- The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra is remarkable. Support them!
- Valet parking is a perfect addition to your Bass Hall experience
- I love going to see concerts and Broadway shows here. If you haven't been you need to go atleast once. The inside is just beautiful.
- We love the variety of shows here from Broadway plays to Grammy Award winning musicians!
- The Bass Hall offers free tours every Saturday at 10:30am. It is wonderful!
- Great place. I parked two blocks away I saw a loose dog. Well he came up and sniffed my crouch and he nose was wet. I looked like a fool.
- You still here?
- I'm gonna see a chorus line this week here. I hear they're kind of a big deal
- Enter at intermission and get a Martini
- Wonderful acoustics. Very regal hall.
- Love going to shows at Bass Hall. Amazing Venue.
- Beautiful building. Orchestra, opera, ballet. You can catch BB King and other great performers occasionally.
- The bar downstairs in never busy.
- Free parking at night in the large garage south of the hall.
- Awesome seat alert: Orchestra level. Row K. Seat 10. Such a great seat.
- You can pick seats for an event by calling the box office. I know, phones - how quaint!
- Absolutely outstanding great place to see a show. Great acoustics .