Barter Stage II
- In 1961, this venue was converted to a small theatre and renamed The Playhouse. In the ensuing years, childrens plays and avant-garde productions were showcased here.
- Originally a Protestant Methodist Church, this venue has also housed a Presbyterian Female Seminary, the Stonewall Jackson Female Institute, and a scene shop for Barter.
- On both stages, productions at Barter are always of the highest quality. For a more intimate experience, in which you feel as though you are a part of the production, see a performance here.
- Good Laughs & Great Performances. It's okay that I'm posting here because "I like them so I can talk about them!"
- Surprisingly inexpensive snack bar!
- Always a fun time and never too long for the little ones.
- Enjoy the show