- Ask about the cocktails of the day
- Great atmosphere and cool people.
- Wow! Amaaaazeballs brunch. We brunch all over Dallas and this is now in our top 5 list after one visit. Benedict is a MANS kind of Benedict. NOMx10
- The Korean BBQ sliders are top notch!
- Drinks are horrific; decor's contrived & very un-OC (the only couches that should be outside here are ones by the curb, waiting for pickup). Avoid.
- The truffle kettle popcorn is amazing!
- There's a certain art-forward, laid-back feel to the restaurants and bars popping up in Oak Cliff's Bishop Arts District.
- Outrageous drink prices!!
- Always a solid bar
- RJ made me the best refreshing drink call Tincho from Argentina! Love it!
- Cool vibe, disappointing they don't have any beers on draft. Limited cocktail menu.
- Great bar and beer selection! Check out the brunch specials!
- The Moscow Mule would make the Russians proud
- Olives were great!
- The manager here is very helpful and very full of knowledge. I like trying new "beers" and he had no problem answering my questions. Good conversationalist also.
- Old Fashion's are awesome here!
- We saw the bartender come from the back chewing. He obviously had eaten some of the calamari from the plate he was bringing to the client. And our Moscow Mules were the worse we've EVER had.
- Would probably just stick to normal bar drinks. The blue heat which is jose cuervo, blueberries and jalapeo is not that impressive. Definitely not worth $10!
- RJ is the best bartender ever!!!! Had a great time.
- Food overpriced. Drinks were weak. Kinda disappointed.