Bar, Dive Bar
- singles are like doubles here. don't ever ask for a double.
- 2010 Best of Houston Winner for Best Bar Downtown: If you do find yourself a little tipsy after a some martinis, try the tasty egg salad or tuna sandwiches w/a side of deliciously salty potato chips.
- Strong drinks for CHEAP!
- They don't make doubles so don't even ask.
- For the fastest service, sit at the bar because those aforementioned bartenders dont wait on tablesthe mountain must come to the bow-tied Mohammad.
- It's a Houston treasure. It's what a great bar should feel like...authentic, unforced and totally perfect.
- Strongest drinks in the city! Awesome place to drink and hang out. Not pretentious, very low-key.
- First of all, be careful. I ended up having a dance party to jazz music bc of their strong drinks. 2nd- extra dirty martini. Up.
- Don't drink too much here. You might die.
- Martinis martinis martinis.
- $4.50 for a whiskey and coke, but its no coke.
- Their dirty martinis are yummy. . Ask for extra olives. The lady at the bar seems mean at first but she's okay :-)
- This place has the best pours ever!
- One of the best dive bars in downtown Houston. Strong, large drinks, but not the place to ask something too exotic.
- People, atmosphere, and drinks
- They make a great house Manhattan. Cheap drinks. The place smells pretty bad.
- The drinks are still and have only increased $.50 in the last 3 years.
- Good and cheap drinks.
- Hulk love strong drink. Hulk get smashed!
- There nice here.