3801 Mineral Point Rd (Glenway St)
Madison, WI 53705
- Stop in for a burger!
- The cheese plate is comprised of a saltines and sliced cheese on a paper plate. And it's delicious.
- Cash only. No cards.
- Really unassuming, blue collar vibe with it's own kitschy charm. A great place to meet up with the boys for a few.
- Brick cheeseburgers!
- Jen is the best bartender!!!!
- News flash! The VB has added a menu item. It's a baloney sandwich. The baloney is from Bavaria Sausage. Really good.
- 5: Nothing fancy - definitely a townie bar. Brick burger is pretty good, and my husband loved the summer sausage sandwich!
- Check out The Village Bar as seen on Burger Land
- Classic Wisconsin neighborhood tavern.
- Classic bar
- Great burgers! !
- Great burgers!!!
- The Pez table is best!
- One of the best burgers in Madison!
- Liver sausage on rye is incredible!
- There is a rumor that Jerry Seinfeld ate a burger here while in Madison. You should too.