- You WILL be turned away on weekends if you don't have a reservation.
- Great food. Great service. Try the Gnochi with Kale!
- I could recommend so many things but, mostly, it's just such a phenomenal Italian spot for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. Plus, a great ambiance (or vibe).
- Love it every time I go. Great food, great wine, and loved the tiramisu too.
- Yum! Uva Rossa is a great place. Try the meatball sliders and eggplant balls. Delicious wine and great owner!
- Everything is good here and the chef is amazing and staff really friendly mwah
- The spicy dirty martini w stuffed blue cheeses olives is great
- The Paiella Italiana was delicious!
- Cute place. Get the Chicken or Veal Uva Rossa special. A sweet and savory heaven!
- Monday nights - 1 wine 1 meatball slider 2 for 2 etc. - nice
- Food and wine were outstanding!
- Paella was great! So was the peach sangria !
- A 12 year wedding anniversary called for coconut panna cotta and fried banana ravioli. Delicious. The skirt steak on a bed of greens was delicious too. Stacy was an excellent server.
- Everything is good here and the chef is amazing and staff really friendly
- Our critic reviewed Uva Rossa and enjoyed the margherita pizza.
- First time eating here..it was delicious! Portions are the perfect size!
- Great sangria and meatball sliders