Nightclub, Bar, Gay Bar
$ $ $
- Come listen some good drum&bass on tuesdays !
- DJ night on Thursday is recommend
- Come to Bubbalicious for excellent music and yummy drink specials!
- This is a dark DJ bar with great DnB and stiff cheap drinks on the Tuesday Shelter nights. -Ryan B.
- Legit good old emblematic spot that deserves their history! Vinyl techno Mondays are the best
- Expensive? It was cheap! I even bought everyone drinks. Decent ratios. Good Drum n Bass (Stamina.) Cool bartender. Go on Tuesday and you will enjoy it. It used to be known as The Top in its heyday.
- Home of Hella Tight, an awesome monthly gay 90s party
- Fun little venue. 2nd Saturday if the month is Hella Tight. Always seems to pull in the crowds
- things get weird real fast
- Just watched a comedy show here where a lady called "Mama D" crashed the show when was waaaaaay funnier than the host.
- this place hosts a lot of cooler local gay parties... ill find out when those are and let you know. my friend from Honey did a party there.
- Shitty bartenders; worse than "the top"
- Homobiles are here on the regular - text/call 415-574-5023 for a queer, safe ride
- Hottest (hipstery) guys sf has to offer.
- Key club nights here. The home club of DJ Earworm. Underground in the clandestine sense - it feels like the bottom of the earth. Bassy sound system and nice art on the walls. Other visuals lacking.
- Last Thursday of the month is Better Days: vintage disco and boogie dance party! Come down and dance with Dj yeah right.
- AVOID THE DWARF THAT ROOFIES PEOPLE! SERIOUSLY!