TrimTab Brewing Company
- Only had 4 beers on tap but both the olde ale and regular IPA were very good
- The brown rye is awesome!
- Lovely venue with good beers, the ipa is excellent
- Incredible up and coming brewery in Birmingham. These guys are giving the long standing breweries a solid run. Cool space with rotating local art.
- It's a nice new modern designed brewery. The IPA is the best beer on tap.
- great brews - be sure to try a style you don't normally drink
- great beers
- Try their Rye or Double IPA. Awesome friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Amazing craft beers, great music, & cool art available from local artists. Highly recommended!
- The house brew, Trim Tab IPA, is among the best. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. It's a great place to sit and socialize. Artwork is ever changing and interesting as well.
- It's a confusing place. Often charging a cover just to enter because there's an event of some sort, seemingly arbitrary hours. It's like...I can't quite put my finger on "what" it is. Skinny jeans.
- This is a great space! The beer is the best in Birmingham. Gotta try the double IPA!
- Not cool ... waited and waited patiently at the bar ... 15 min later still hadn't even been acknowledged. There is better beer in Birmingham.
- Interesting beers, especially that full-bodied raspberry Berliner weisse. Do the flight or build you own; great space outside too.
- Good beers, cool atmosphere, fun events, friendly staff.
- Bulleit barrel beer is unreal. One of the best things I've had from any local brewery.
- Great IPA.
- Great beer, friendly staff, and thought-provoking local art displayed on the walls.
- Love the massive lite brite!
- Great live music! Great food truck! Best local beer!