Trapp Family Brewery
- Beer on tap is amazing (great tasting too), Austrian bratwurst is awesome if you're hungry. Great spot!
- Brewery is great! more laid back then main lodge. We enjoy the bakery in the morning and the brewery in the evening. Staff are very friendly.
- Don't bother, go to the main lodge for a more enjoyable time.
- Dunkel is delicious
- Enjoy your sampler on the balcony for great mountain views!
- Great views and fantastic brew. Love the Trapp Lager.
- Sauerkraut mashed potatoes and beer!
- Great atmosphere.
- Beer, food, service, everything was wonderful. We had the Resilience and Vienna beers and enjoyed them very much. Staff was lovely. Also beautiful views on the veranda
- Amazing food!
- Nice environment and good food to go with the beers.
- The caramelized Brussels sprouts are delightful
- The beer selection covers a wide range of flavors and styles get a flight!
- Take the tour of the brewery! Its awesome!
- Try a beer flight! Awesome variety! Nicely done beer! Bartenders are extremely friendly!
- Pleasant venue with tasty beer and food.
- Good brews, awesome space with great views.
- Love the traditional beers and their complexity, great VT scenery and traditional Austrian fare.
- Great bear and nice bear hall. Don't sit at the bar though the service is horrible.
- Chicken schnitzel is great. Love all the authentic pickled vegetable salads available.