1015 Cedarland Blvd (at N. Collins St.)
Arlington, TX 76011
- Fuck this place. Worst service ever. I Definately won't be coming back or recommending it to anyone.
- Gouging and false advertising. They advertised to hang out pregame and take a free shuttle. Then you find they are charging $80 to park, even for a patron that isnt gamebound. Screw this place!!
- Worst bar I ever been to. Embarassing that so close to stadium.
- By the way, they serve 3 day old crusted Wolf Bran Chili on their nachos, as well as processed canned cheese that is reheated everyday till its gone. How do I know? Because I refused to serve it. Fail
- So for all you sports fanatics out there wanting great tasting food your better off heading to Airways Burgers on Collins, Boomer Jack's hell even Buffalo Wild Wings would be your best bet. Stay away!
- I guess change to some people ain't good enough, I was hired as head chef in the result of making results..made some changes that needed to be made to the food quality but wasn't enough. Stay away!
- Fresh Spin DJ on Friday nights is great! Place is clean inside but usually dead. Food menu leaves a lot to be desired.
- Way too expensive for everything. Poor service, terrible food. Don't waste your time. Sad that it matters more to make a buck than to be a proper, customer driven restaurant.
- Hanging here before a game is great.
- Slow service
- Bad service. Bad food. We were the only ones there and the server brought our family of four, one meal at a time.
- Family friendly!
- Large screen TV's to watch the games.
- My resume and food speaks for itself, I didn't win Le Cordon Bleu Iron Chef this year for no reason,and to have the owner Mario limit my ability to better his food is beyond me.Oh well, we parted ways
- Journey tribute ESCAPE playing in large tent 4p-7p 2/5/11. Free!