Bar, Dive Bar
703 Rigsbee Ave (at W Corporate St)
Durham, NC 27701
- This bar defines minimalism. A bar, some tables. No gimmicks, no bullshit, no fancy cocktails, just good beer and straight liquor.
- Shuffleboard, darts, pool, generous pours. You're never far from a food truck here.
- Nice and low-key. Good place to go when the trendier places down the street feel like a little too much.
- a slice of heaven in Durham. get a drink to go and sit outdoors while you make new friends.
- Ugh. Beer. Piss. & BO.
- Love this place. Awesome vibe and cheap drinks.
- Bocce ball courts. Good beer specials during the week. Darts. Pool.
- Wide selection of beers and great outdoor area
- Always a solid selection of draft beers. Plus, come for sourbeer fest and experience a world of wilds!
- Divey hipster bar in a very yuppie part of town. Bacci courts in the back.
- Great tap selection of craft beer, good outside space for seating and games.
- Chill atmosphere. Usually lame beer selection, but good prices. The women's bathroom always smells like B.O. and urine.
- New favorite spot. Great beer selection at fair prices, free pool, shuffleboard and darts
- Red wine all day