Hookah Bar, Middle Eastern, Bar
17200 Ventura Blvd (at Louise Ave)
Encino, CA 91316
- Spot has amazing koobideh
- Great place for late night food and outdoor atmosphere! Especially in the summer!
- Really nice place! The best bar with hookah in LA that I've seen
- Tip your severs please :)
- Ask for to be ur server u won't be disappointed and I keep my guest entertained!
- Hearey Hearey I'm the new mayor on here for the spot. All will obey :-) king of the castle king of the castle :-)
- Pom-Berry-Mint is the best hookah mixture I've encountered.
- Jordan stole my mayorship!!!! Grrr lol
- Beef gyro in sangak + hot tea + mint/grape/guava hookah
- Melon blue + Guava ;)
- This place is open 365 DAYS!!! Holidays count as well!
- Only hookah joint that has decent food. Try the mixed kubideh. Almost as good as a Persian restaurant.
- White peach mango mint = greatness!
- You must ask Bobby for his recommendations on your hookah flavours!
- alpha grape. you wont be disappointed!
- White peach rassberry is def one of the best hooka flavers here
- Smoked the peach-melon hookah and drank glass after glass of the delicious Sadaf (sp) tea
- Mango and 2x apple
- The mint tea is pretty flat.
- Nice place to hang out. Interesting combinations for the shisha but the prices for me seem a bit much. Love the mint combos.