Six Paupers Tavern
$ $ $
- stay till at least 10PM when you can order up some soft pretzels from the bar. AWESOME!
- Six Paupers is the shizzzzz!
- love the ribs with habenaro sauce!
- chicken nixon
- Good beer selection and food is ok...
- Crab Nachos are awesome. Bartenders are friendly.
- Chicken tomatillo soup was awesome. French dip was good. Flatbread bread was bland soggy and inedible and eggroll app was blah with jarred sauce on top.
- Try the Duck
- Try the DUCK
- food was so so!
- Getting a nice craft beer selection. Food is good (not great) & overpriced for what you get. Service is Ok. Good place to grab a spot @ the bar for an app & drink. Not really where I'd go for a meal.
- Chicken Dixon was fantastic. I can't say the same about the service though. Sooo Slowww
- Very good food!!! Not crowded at all
- Their black bean soup is apparently vegan and delicious. Order a trough for yourself. The oriental salad was way too sweet.
- Chili-Thai Wings and Ahi Tuna Bites are incredible.
- Bartender/ server dawn is awesome! Always gives great service with a smile!
- The half pound burger is the smallest half pound I have ever seen.