Bar, Dive Bar
2315 Bagby St (btwn Hadley & McIlhenny)
Houston, TX 77006
8:00pm - 2:00am
8:00pm - 2:00am
9:00pm - 2:00am
- If there are a lot of people, don't expect to get a drink unless you have at least 20 tattoos, tan 8 times a week, and jack off to snooki in your spare time.
- Its okay. I came here for the first time on a Saturday. Our group had a round of Agios Mo Fo's then danced upstairs before heading to the nxt place. Its small so don't stay too long.
- You hate that you love this place. Well, I do.
- I'd advise you not come here. Not worth it.
- Shot Bar in Midtown is the place to stop for a pick-me-up (or knock-me-down, depending on your point of view) as you trek from bar to bar.
- Definitely makes you feel like a human sardine in this tiny place.
- They make strong drinks and fun atmosphere, but DJ on Thursday sucks he plays out dated music.
- Ironically I've never got a shot here lol
- Stephen is the vest bar tender I've ever had. By far!!
- The Red Bull and vodka's are awesome!
- Racists people.we were refused entry because of shorts and sneakers .People inside the bar had shorts and running shoes. Don't know why we got refused
- Shot bar is my favorite place in Houston! Music is good, drinks are not that expensive and people are super funny! If you are looking for a crazy night you should go there!
- Check out Shot Bar as seen on Drinking Made Easy
- Bartenders work their asses off but it's overcrowded with snobby entitled dipshits. Go early, leave early
- Been here a few times and never had a problem in any of the ways mentioned by others. Great place to go with a medium size group.
- Place was crowded but the bartenders were working hard. The DJ was great. At one point the whole place was singing a Hit Me Baby One More Time remix
- Get free chex mix in a plastic cup by the stairs...
- Spin the wheel, if it lands on the color you pick, free drink!