Shanghai Brewery (上海啤酒工坊)
Brewery, Pub, Bar
20 Donghu Rd | 东湖路20号 (Huaihai M Rd | 淮海中路)
Jing'an, 上海市 200030
+86 21 3356 3996
- Great alternative to the original brewery.
- They have small beers and large beers but frustratingly no pint glasses.
- Password = drinkbeer
- The chips on the new menu are frikkin awesome!
- Sad to say this place has taken a real dive... used to be here every week for years. No more Shanghai Brewery beers? HH now overpriced and barely happy at all. Saddened. Will not be back.
- Actually the salad and soup is not bad here, even tho those are not the famous food as other tips mentioned.
- wifi password: drinkbeer
- Apparently since their grand opening over a year ago, they brought their menu items and prices in line with the other Shanghai Breweries which is a good move. This is my first visit but I'll be back.
- Les bires maisons la restauration trs correcte
- Definitely go for the nachos!!
- A fat bald dude was asking questions all night and in the end he counted my TEAM MEATs points wrong and gave us third place, when it was obvious we won 1st place... anyway. Not going back again.
- Tasty cocktails. Some home brewed beers are too "adventurous", raspberry chocolate was a fail. Decent bar food. Great people watching if you sit outdoors.
- Are the mugs large enough? Yes!
- Wifi password is drinkbeer
- Best location of the Shanghai Brewery brand. Brew their own beer and serve fairly basic American brew pub menu. Happy Hour specials available everyday.
- Beer and sausage platter
- Best nachos. Like their passion fruit cider.
- Very cozy but music a little too loud. The food was great but the nonalcoholic drinks were terrible...
- Good beer, cozy place, a lot of foreigners
- The vintage version of the one on Dong Ling road.