Sayra's Wine Bar
Wine Bar, American
91-11 Rockaway Beach Blvd
Queens, NY 11693
- The shoreside drinkery showcases seasonal vino from hang-ten regions around the world. Settle in the garden out back for live jazz on Thursday nights or black-and-white flicks on Saturdays.
- Live jazz sets in the outdoor yard under the stars !!!
- The pork sliders are outrageous as well as the side of olives. Great addition to Rockaway. Super friendly owner and staff round out a great new place.
- Warm, Friendly staff- very good. Recommend this place
- We didnt eat but good wine selection
- Three cheeses with salad is the way to go for a light meal!!! Great ambiance!!!
- Nice vibe !! Beautiful garden lounge
- Great food, great beer, great atmosphere. Perfect for after a day at the beach. Try the sliders.
- fantastic spot. got some ros, the cheese plate, olives and meatballs. fela kuti on in the background. very chill.
- cool evening? get cozy at Sayra's. nice wines, cool vibe, and a simple, but tasty menu serving some great comfort food.
- I love love love the vibe. I will check back in when I actually eat and drink there. But the back patio is warm and inviting and the jazz is awesome!!!
- Sayras is the new Rockaway Beach tapas restaurant and wine bar. The menu has things like patatas fritas, crostini, a cheese plate, and a handful of sandwiches, all priced under $12.
- Chill, pretty backyard scene, perfect post beach stop on the Rockapulco hipster strip
- Good beer. Great yard. And nice service. Check it out if you're ever out at Rockaway Beach.
- charming little spot for wine, beer & tapas after a day at the beach.. the back garden is great.
- This place was absolutely adorable! Yummy food as well! I had the turkey sandwich, and my mom had the pulled pork sandwiches. They were delicious and filling. Great beer and wine prices too!
- Great place to have a beer and chat. Very friendly staff, super chill vibe.
- The meatballs with a glass of Tempranillo. Sooooo goood! Successful opening tonight!
- we initially dropped in here to go to the restroom before the train but stopped for a drink and snacks. really nice yard and good location near the train
- Great backyard