A Roadside Attraction
1000 SE 12th Ave (Yamhill)
Portland, OR 97214
- Cash only! Beware.
- Like moths to a light bulb, smokers gather around the fire on one of Portland's best patios. Free jukebox, free pool, and lots of antiques await you inside.
- Free pool, free juke, free mints and stupid cheap beer! Cash only.
- Free jukebox that's very well curated.
- Great price for Strong drinks. All thanks to the cash only policy.
- Patio is kitschy awesome but full of smokers. Inside has bad feng shui...chop salad is decent....
- Free pool, free juke box, there's an ATM for all of you "scared to carry cash types" (really BEWARE? wooo)
- One of my favorites. Great beer, patio and nachos.
- No smoking on the swing!
- Love the food here, patio is awesome, mostly covered to accommodate our rainy city :-) rad as hell
- Ladies, make sure you check out the bathroom. Greatest ladies' room ever at a bar. And get an Aviation gin and tonic.
- Cash only but ATM on site for a $1.50 fee. Not bad
- Its like your hoarder neighbor opened a bar but with a touch of design sense. Or maybe a tiki bar for hobbits?Vibe:Quirky, outdoor, comfy, musty, congenialTips:Bring cash for drinks and a snack
- Ca$h only but their ATM has only a $1.55 fee which is surprisingly low. Also no Fireball so don't ask or you'll get a dirty look.
- this bar is the best best best
- Get a Montucky and get on the swing. It'll be great.
- Eclectic decorations that will keep you entertained. Covered patio. Friendly staff. Cash only. Welcoming to all people.
- great little hangout. perfect for groups but fills up fast
- Cash only.
- Super affordable drinks. Plenty of tables inside and out. No tvs. Pretty much a perfect bar.