Reverend Noble Pub
10 Broad St
Bangor, ME 04401
- Rev. Noble boasts the 100 Beer Club, where people keep track of all the different beers they try here. See if you can join it's hallowed ranks!
- Try to join the 100 beer club
- Worst mixed drinks I've ever had,
- Beer and burgers are excellent. Nice casual atmosphere
- Embark on the 100 Beer Club. Once completed you get a free mug and 25 ounce draft beers for the price of a 16 ounce beers.
- Pretty overpriced. A can of Ballantine and a can of Boddington's was $8.50! Seriously-this is Bangor, not Manhattan!