Jacka Blvd (St Kilda Sea Baths)
St Kilda, VIC 3182
+61 3 8598 9055
- Attitude a given. If you can put that aside its a funky venue.
- Great for people watching.
- Customer service sucks!
- Packed during summer but a great place for drinks and pizza
- Wow! This place is just amazing!! People and very friendly, food just great! Only one note.. This is not cheap place, but the place to be in the lazy weekend evening! Love it!
- Nice place for relaxing with a jug of beer or cider!
- Monday pizzas now $8 but still good value...
- Average food. Just go for the booze.
- Their corn fritters brekky is my favourite!
- The lamb was delicious and went so well with the sauce.
- Pretty overpriced in our opinion. Some nice touches, but mostly paying lip service to what a real restaurant would offer.
- Free wifi!
- Tolle Bar am St Kilda Beach! Und leckere Austern
- Love the vibes and chips were delicious and cheap
- Great place to catch some shade and have a brief bite. Try to seat outside for people watching.
- What a place to chill on a sunny day, something you'll think of when you can't do it again like a great holiday spot
- Great atmosphere on a warm, sunny day.
- Age GoodFood: "Monday $5 Pizzas before 7pm... Live music on weekends"
- Hipster hotspot
- Swordfish steak was pretty good considering this should be a tourist trap!