110 N Neil St (E Chester St)
Champaign, IL 61820
- Terry is the best bartender, ask him for a salted pretzel shot. It's amazing.
- Try drinking the alcohol, it's a FUN time!
- show me the back
- Table top video games and pinball to play.
- It's all about the tequila and cute boys :)
- nice outdoor seating. bring quarters for old school video games. they provide board games. great place for groups
- On a sunny day sit outside closest to the vines and you'll cool your mood with the sound of rain.
- Bring a pen and write on the walls, the bathroom needs character
- Tremendous beer selection...try to find the American flag in the woodwork.
- Don't be afraid to order a half pour of any of their drafts so you can try more of them.
- Quality taps for those who like Books > Bros
- Wide variety of great beers (local, regional, and national) at a good price. Large space with board games you can play. Friendly service.
- Incredible staff The best in Champaign.
- Not all that it's cracked up to be.
- Good place to chill with friends. Grab a beer and hit the dart board.
- Good beers, but terrible service. One of the bar tenders is a real jerk. If you don't like international students just change your job. I'll never go to Quality again (nor my friends).
- Quality is great. Make sure to play some Jenga and tip generously. Everyone is great!
- Good beer, nice staff. Wish they'd get better seating and tables in.
- Try one of the ciders they have on tap