Cocktail, Dive Bar
$ $ $
13 Old Bailey Street
+852 2521 2033
- Love this dive bar in Hong Kong. Great music and tasty cocktails. Awesome staff. Check it out! Say hi to Arlene if shes there. Shes knowledgeable in the HK bar scene and really friendly to talk to.
- Rock dive bar with quality. Try Hobnail (scotch, ginger, Averna, orange oil) or much newer Dope Slap (Pisco, Laphroaig, banana, orange bitters, lemon), don't miss the midnight special!
- Um lugar super aconchegante, as atendentes so muito gente boa, conversam. Viajei sozinho mas nesse bar eu me senti sempre muito bem. O preo justo e as bebidas deliciosas.
- Everything! From the moment I walked in I was family!
- Volume is cranked up to 11 at this rock dive bar. Try Hobnail (scotch, ginger, Averna, orange oil) or meth blue gin-based Heisenberg. If that doesn't get you in the party mood the jello shots will.
- Fantastic bar - a must visit for a fun, rowdy night with great cocktails
- Very touristy
- The bartender was friendly, but the decor was off-putting since it was "divey" with bras strung about behind the bar and pictures of scantily clad ladies in the bathroom. Drinks were nothing special.
- Half and half neighbourhood bar and rock n roll joint, the Pontiac is one of Hong Kongs liveliest and stays that way until the early hours.
- "Cocktails-are-our-specialty-but-we're-more-like-a-dive-bar." Get the Heisenberg!
- This really felt like an actual US dive bar. I may have ordered a cocktail that was a slushy by mistake. Oops.
- Awesome cocktails
- One of my favorite bars in HK great drinks and awesome staff!
- Awesome bar tender. Great music. Hidden gem.
- "Show Me Your Tips" ...love this place!
- Theyve perfected the local dive bar vibe. Super friendly staff. Loud music. Good drinks.
- Order the Hobnail!