P.J. Whelihan's Pub + Restaurant
Sports Bar, American, Gastropub
- The hot and honey wings are the best!
- Half $$ wings now starts at 3pm.. Hot n Honey are my favorite.. Get there early it fills up quickly come dinner time..
- I like to get wings dry and then ask for sauce on the side so they're crunchy when I eat them
- Wing night
- The buffalo chicken salad with hot & honey sauce is a must! You won't regret it.
- Hot n honey wigs and famous fries are a must. Ohh and pineapple yum!
- Worst food ever. Along with poor service it is a place to avoid in my opinion.
- Great wings! Eat outside when you can.
- Hot n honey all the way.
- Craig is the best....
- great hang out bar
- There is beer and TVs!
- The napkins are super absorbent
- If I had to compare it to anything, it's really no better than s Buffalo WW or Applebees, PJs was so much better before they went corporate. It's now average all around at any PJs in any town.
- Best wings in town!
- Great place for pub food and the brownie is out of this world.
- Du froot undt cloobrroo
- Go to the cheesecake factory instead !
- The Loaded Tater Tots are amazing!!
- Hot and honey wings with inferno on the side for the extra zip.