The ParkView NiteClub
Bar, American, Breakfast
- Be sure to say hello to the cooks. We appreciate the love
- Emilys the best bartender in cleveland
- Pinball, ski bowling, taco Tuesdays, live music... What's not to love?
- Killer Jerk Chicken sandwiches and try to catch BBQ Rib day!!! Both incredible!!!
- Awesome! Good food good beer good music good people
- Chicken fingers. Otherwise you ordered wrong.
- Food is great and the music is great! Love Wednesday jam nights. The Bad Boys of Blues are the best! Especially great when Becky Boyd hosts ;)
- Great music!!!
- Salmon BLT. Want! - from diners, drive-ins and dives
- The French Dip and Hot Italian are my fave.
- Wednesday's Jam Night Hosted by Micheal Bay And The Bad Boys Of Blues
- Their 58th Street Fingers are outstanding. Get them!!!
- The hot chicken.
- The atmosphere is low key, wait staff attentive and great, good beer selection, music, nice menu.
- The smoked salmon belt is the bomb
- The Blues on Wednesday
- Try some onion rings!
- The food is great, the drinks are cheap, and the servers are nice! Hit up some of the happy hour specials just make sure you have plenty of time... food can take forever to cook sometimes.
- Everything is good here. We usually go for wings and sliders on Mondays! $0.50 sliders and 10 wings for $3.50! Can't beat it!