$ $ $
- Honestly one of the best clubs in San Diego. They have the best artists/djs there. I would recommend this place for people that's out of town that visits and to experience a good nightlife time.
- Its always crowded there especially on Friday. Usually they have good DJs on Fridays. This place is a little bit trashy since they dont have face control or special dress code. The crowd isnt nice.
- Lol just dont
- My favorite night club in las vegas!! As far as the cost, obviously most ladies will pay very little-nothing, while men will spend a good amount (typically). Nothing new in Vegas.
- Nice venue, awesome talent and great vibes. Everybody working there is always professional. However the dancefloor is small and it always gets crowded and humid. thats my only complain
- 3 floors, clean, nice rooftop area. Easy to grab a drink, music will vary depending on who's playing that night.
- Best nightclub in San Diego!
- Super buen ambiente!
- I mean it's the fun place that u will never forget
- They have 3 floors but it gets too crowded
- this is the coolest club I have ever been to.Our table was at second level and offered amazing views of the DJs.It seems like we are in Vegas,The security is well staffed so you know you will be safe.
- There are lots of events that allow for free cover for everyone, a good break for the fellas. Just search Eventbrite or nightlife sites for them.
- DJ lineup.
- The bottle service was awesome. Tory was the best!