Ole Bridge Pub
- Classic tap house. All the wood decor makes it right.
- Have lots of stouts.
- Nice selection of microbrews from NV, CA and OR.
- Shuffleboard and darts.
- It is a busy place at night. So be warned that you will have to wait for a while potentially to get a drink.
- Great place to people watch on the river
- Bartenders didn't seem interested in doing their job. Nothing on cask. No futbol was on. There were 4 other people in the bar and it took nearly 10-15min for one of them to take my drink order
- Ed rocks it as a bartender!
- The strawberry beer is great to bad it's only available seasonal!
- Great craft drafts, plus 1/2 off big bottles once a month.
- A fine selection of Sam Smith's bottled brews, coming from an old brewery not too far from where I grew up - ye olde Tadcaster, to be precise - all of which taste delicious and remind me of home~
- It's CASK NIGHT tonight at Ole bridge pub. This happens on the second Thursday of every month, and the casks are always amazing. Don't miss it tonight! The cask is Sierra Nevada Cask-Aid!
- Killer micro beers and free shuffleboard.
- Try the Bluebird Bitter, a nice and light british beer. Nice to have while watching a "ftbol" match
- Bruery cuir is awesome. Try it.
- Old World Irish/English Pub. Think: Hardwood, Specialty Draft Beers, a wide variety of Big Bottle Beers, Shuffleboard, Patio seating on the River, and 5 HD tv's.