The Old Mattress Factory Bar and Grill
Bar, American, Event Space
- "The Matt" near CenturyLink. Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill offers fresh seafood in rustic brick building. Tip: Sit outside for downtown feel. Earned 5.65 star average on a pop-we scale of 1-5.
- GREAT beer selection! 15 on tap including Spaten Optimator/Seasonal, Lucky Bucket, Guinness, New Belgium Fat Tire/Ranger IPA/Seasonal and more! Plus a great selection of microbrew bottles!
- Matt pig sandwich ftw!!!
- Try the firehouse burger and steak salad. Good micro beer selection. Good place for an informal destination for a group event.
- There is a Lobster zone claw machine. If you catch a lobster...they will cook it for you for free.
- Best portobello mushroom burger ever!!!
- An order of fries is just $3.95.
- Best wings in town!
- Devils ulcer sauce in wings is hot as shit, good but painful
- Go for the beer, stay for the shuffleboard.
- Food was awesome. Waitress was rude and horrible... Server was Casey ... Hey Casey here's my tip... Get a job you like or learn how to fake it better! You suck!!!
- Blue Moon on tap...lovely!
- Food was great. Fun atmosphere
- Incredible homemade bbq sauce! Go with the pulled pork.
- Portobello mushroom burger wasn't substandard compared to last visit
- had nachos and they were awful. how do you fuck up nachos? it was like boiled hamburger with unmelted cheese on top. Lame. it's a shame because it's a pretty cool building.
- Pizza is amazing!! Drinks are delicious with the right amount of alcohol
- phone busy. Not good
- Great place post-game to chill
- Hot wings forever!