Number One Fifth Avenue
3845 5th Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
- 1 bartender here?!? FML
- Great place to kick back and relax!! Strong drinks :)
- Vodka Poms! They are one of the few people who have POM on hand :D
- Ed is all sorts of amazing.
- My fav dive bar in Central Hillcrest. Cheap Strong Drinks. Great Patio, and awesome owner, Cheap Strong Drinks, definately worth repeating, Do not miss the X-mas Decorations, there to die for.
- They take cards now
- I want to meet Ed :)
- They take cards here now so don't worry. Theres also no minimum which is a lot easier going than most bars around here.
- $3 beer of the month.
- Ambiance and good times.
- Divey but fun. Outdoor patio. Nice servers.
- Nice little dive bar that has an open space all the way in the back.
- Strong drinks with a great patio! A little dive bar ish but a Good place to meetup with the gang.
- They are in no rush to get you a beer, be patient.
- One of the friendliest bars in the area.
- Pictionary on wednesday nights is tons of fun. And.. And.. It is for a good cause!!!
- Pictionarty on wed. Its for a good cause!
- The best part is the help. We love them!
- Lofted Bathrooms The Best
- Blueberry is gone!