No Name Bar
Bar, Rock Club
- Great no frills bar with friendly people and an awesome jukebox. I come here every time Im in Sausalito.
- Regular irish (?) bar. You can quickly grab irish coffee here after cold trip on ferry.
- The best Bood Mary ever!
- The best Bloody Mary
- Great service
- Great place but cash only.
- Great jazz on Friday night.
- 1 miller bottle + 1 Sierra Nevada draft= $10. Plus my hair smelled like smoke when we left and no one was even smoking around us.
- Live bands from 3-6pm and 8:30-10pm almost everyday
- Visit SausalitoMusic.com for current Sausalito No Name Bar music calendars.
- No name and no personality pay two dollars more for ur drink and have some fun
- Cash only.
- If you smoke, you can do it out on the back patio one of the few places you can smoke in Marin! But, please close the doormusicians can smell it wafting in and it irritates our vocal chords :-)
- Thank goodness it has no name! HA
- cool place but don't even try asking the waitress any questions because she'll get pissed. Good live band though. If you hate smoke, DON'T go on the back patio!
- Really chill laid back atmosphere with interesting local music.