$ $ $
1123 Yan'an M Rd | 延安中路1123号
Jing'an, 上海市 200085
- If you want to waste your time and money, you're welcome. Chinese without manners who most likely gonna pass out in 30 mins and cheap sounds.
- Time for party! Get some Casa Noble and you know you'll be in for one hell of a good night!
- Your standard Chinese club with all the space filled up with tables. DJs suck mostly but if you get some of the free alcohol it's decent. Visitors seem to come for prestige rather than actual party...
- Great music . Friendly staff . Love that place .
- Remind me a of G+. Nice lounge...but a bit too chinese
- more & more promoters, more & more ppl, more & more free alcohol.
- Like it! Great to go out on saturday nights!
- Hahaha funny singer
- No need for channel number 5 just look at the RMB number 5 . laser lights light up the big spenders table. So girls can seek out the rich guys!!
- Happy New Year!!!!!
- Better than m2!!!
- They always have good Dj's. It's really loud but if that's what you want it is perfect. Great manager Johnny.Large screen for visuals, Lots of toilets.it's packed so you will have to deal with people.
- Music and Djs Rock
- Boum boum boum boum...
- Very surrealistic decoration with a lot laser lights in it. Not very large space for dancing.
- The worst music,totally Chinese club. Disgusting place,even drinks can't help to get a little fun where really waste of money and time
- Great club but they oversell for events- too crowded to enjoy. Small dance floor, very smokey.
- Very cheap.
- Terrible service. They just pack the club irrespective of how many people are inside. Tables cover almost the entire area so it's a nightmare on the cramped dance floor. Staff pushes everyone around.