The Miners Arms
, DE4 4DE
+44 1629 540207
- After a stroll around Carsington res stop in for a taste of guest beers and some food.
- Steak Night, great value and quality. Steak night is on Wednesday. Met a couple who have been going here for 30 Years. Bar was full of diners and drinkers. Lots of character, staff friendly.
- very nice pub great outdoor seating area
- Last Saturday before Christmas is always the Village Christmas Meal including disco in the pub. All are welcome.
- Friday night why not try ordering takeaway fish and chips and have a pint whilst you wait.
- Steak night every Wednesday is always popular. Good value and good eating. Don't forget to have one of the tasty sauces as well.
- Always a good selection of ales and is open on Saturday afternoons. A good destination for a stroll from Carsington across Carsington Pastures. Only takes about 40 mins.