1816 E 6th St (Chicon St)
Austin, TX 78702
- Best Mezcal place in Austin!
- Ask the bartenders for a recommendation - there's too many options!
- get there at 9pm when they open and snag a little corner table for yourself and a couple of friends. get two copitas each and a bottle of Victoria to start.
- Splurge on the Tobal Silvestre mezcals. There's a reason why they're more expensive - they're THAT much better!
- Tiny bar upstairs serving amazing mezcal. Very crowded, beware, but so good. Great live music, too.
- Great live music in Friday and Saturday nights! Classical guitar!
- Smells like a church I went to in Chiapas once.