The Mason Lounge
416 S Park St (btw Vilas Ave and Drake St)
Madison, WI 53715
- Now with patio!
- Bryan's got a great selection of American craft beers on tap, from West, East and Midwest breweries.
- Best chill bar in Madison
- find the chicken in the microwave
- Try the sour ale! It's the best.
- Check out the first episode of BEER PEOPLE to see The Mason featured. It won't be the same as being there, but it will give you a feel for the cozy place. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UhYWeYSi-o
- Beer and Bourbon selection is great. However, the laid back feel, decor and couches are what really make this place special.
- Come by at happy hour and chat with Sarah, super friendly and knowledgeable bartender.
- Monks Cafe 4.50 @ happy hour. Can't be beat.
- Great beer, nice atmosphere
- Eclectic hipster lounge with a ton of awesome beer served in Mason jars.
- Find out where the hidden tv is located.
- Trust Brian to help pick out a great beer to unwind with, and enjoy the copper clad bar.
- Don't miss the St. Bernardus Abt 12 in bottles.