Mai Tiki Bar
401 Meade Ave
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
- Try the Berry Berry Bad Shark. Excellent.
- Great view
- good place to drink and do some pier fishing while watching the waves come in.
- Always in shade, so with wind, it can be chilly.
- Well worth the entrance fee for the fishing pier.
- was very disappointed with the service I asked for drink menu and was told there wasn't any starts to yell out drinks at me while walking away being rude bc she already yelled out the drink menu
- The best bar ever. Get a warm up cocktail at one of the bars on the pier before going to the end. You can use your receipt to get out there for free.
- Bring some lights if you are fishing. It is dark out here
- Really cool bar on the pier. Beautiful scenery and awesome spot to sit and watch everything.
- Awesome spot @ the very end of the pier. Keep walking until you get to the sea!
- Awesome spot @ the very end of the pier!
- WFCP rules!
- Ask for Jill or Marks happy hour Margarita with patron and grand mariner for only 4 bucks
- If your idea of rum is what's made by Bacardi, you'll love this place. Otherwise, its cheap, you can slum every once and a while, no?
- Great local hangout! Love their Margaritas!
- Peel and eat shrimp and drinks