Cocktail, Lounge, Speakeasy
- If you want to have the best Bloody Mary, come here! It has bacon goodness!
- Stop by for a brilliant atmosphere, amazing drinks & cocktails, and good people. All the bartenders are friendly and extremely talented at the art of mixology!
- they do everything right...
- the Dark and Stormy is fantastical!!!
- quaint mini backyard with seating and shade can be a nice spot for a peaceful drink
- They have a very creative and delicious cocktail menu. The lime in the coconut is everything! Henry, the bartender and part owner is a class act. Order pizza from next door & proceed to get crunk.
- Twice bitten. Jalapeo infused buffalo trace bourbon. Like juice. Homemade ginger beer. Pickled jalapeos. Seriously. Drink this. Often and lots.
- Voted one of the 10 best bars in BrOoKlYn! Amazing lil place! Check it out!
- WAHOO for Lucey and Lucey's Lounge being featured in May 9th-22nd issue of the L Magazine...Best line in the article is no doubt the closing, "Turns out even the mistakes here are fit for kings"
- Awesome cocktails. Great music. Outside seating in the back. Homemade ginger beer. Free popcorn. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?!
- Amazing vibe!!! Wifi password: 375LLounge
- The Painkiller is delicious enough to ease any worries you may have had during the day hours. Take a leap and try it.
- Hank's painkiller= eggnog on speed. Delish. All sours are good. Anything with Teller cherries. Claudia (CLOWja) is so sweet & super-talented.
- The painkiller; it does.
- Can you say buffalo trace bourbon.
- Try the bourbon.
- Get Red Hook Manhattan- it's amazing!
- Nice place. Proprietor was cool
- Nice creative cocktails. intimate settings, especially the small backyard
- The best place in the babe for cocktails, music and ambience