London House Rooftop Bar
$ $ $
85 E Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60601
- Best rooftop in town
- Best rooftop view in the whole town
- Great view of the river. The drinks are okay on the rooftop but better in the bar downstairs. Kinda pricey but remember you are also paying for the view
- Super cool Rooftop Bar. We enjoyed our stay a lot. Will be back for sure.
- Of course the view!! We went early in the day, so i would image an entirely different experience in the evening! Great ambience though, even on the floor below, which has a separate bar area!!
- Apres Ski Heights, River View
- Get your self serve H2o at the bar. Don't fall for the ploy that they only serve bottled water.
- The views are beautiful but the queue can be quite long. We didn't find a spot to put our drink, but the pictures we could take were awesome! Next time we ll avoid peak evening hours.
- Great views of the river and city but a bit overpriced and pretentious
- The view is spectacular, arrive early because it will be very crowded after 6:00 PM. Oh, and get your best suit, you'll need it ;)
- Best view in Chicago, hands down.
- Cocktails are very good, and the view is excellent!
- Cocktails were very good and you can't beat the view! A little chilly the evening we were there but it was super cozy by Theo pen air fire place.
- Fantastic views of the river and city! Our group didn't sit at a table. Just ordered beers and vodka's. The service was super slow. Not was I was expecting from a swanky Chicago rooftop.
- Great views but terrible service.
- Mixed drinks are perfect, best view in Chicago
- Make a reservation for a table, jam packed at 4pm, no room at the bar even. Very trendy, fabulous views
- Great view
- Nice views but place is a douchebag shit show. Like being in Jersey.