Locavore Beer Works
Brewery, Beer Garden
- Really good beer and the staff is very helpful.
- Love the beer and the brewers
- Beers are great!
- Cozy place with wonderful beers
- One of the most creative and talented breweries in Denver. Great vibe, and definitely a brewery to check out.
- Fantastic beer and atmosphere.
- Blackberry Betty was delicious!
- Almost everything here is good. This is one brewery that I keep coming back to (outside of Golden).
- Nice beer selection
- Good brews...dog friendly...small snacks...live tunes and great views!
- They had 17 beers on tap at the time. Hopkiss Dipa is fantastic!
- Atmosphere! Great beer
- Great beer and fire pit! Dog friendly place.
- Every beer!
- Stout we good, food is from caterer next door, really good but really slow. Seems like they're working on it
- Really good beers, I like the ESB. Check out the offerings on cask.
- In my opinion, the best new brewery to come along in Denver. Try the Armistice Amber for a well-balanced malty front with a nice hoppy back.
- The beers are all delicious! And the caterers next door have excellent food and serve to Locavore patrons.
- Solid lineup of beers. Something a bit off about the ESB though.
- 20% off for ALPA members