The Local Pub and Restaurant
396 Roncesvalles Ave. (at Howard Park Ave.)
Toronto, ON M6R 2M9
- The most amazing staff work here...great live music too.
- Great staff and fun for all
- Monday night Bluegrass and Old Time music. Best Roots night in TO.
- Pumpkin beer is here.
- Get the Bombay Poutine as a side.
- Add bacon, blue cheese, and sauteed onions to the Mac & Cheese.
- I am here every nite. ..know the owners....this means people who are saying they are the mayors are full of.....come spend some money and quit with lies
- Make sure you say hi to the gang - Melissa, Ruie, Matty & Jay
- Have a jim beam....best price in town
- If you sit near the door in winter, you will be cold
- Skip the fish'n'chips - they're soggy. The burgers on the other hand are killer. Get the curry mayo.
- Love this place, possibly the best on Ronces. Great veggie burger and beers on tap. The live music is good too!
- Great atmosphere :)
- Beer is excellent, food is also great, and the waitress is amazing! Try the Nickelbrook!
- The best bangers, beans & mash in the city.
- Got the fish n chips, not great, service very slow but very friendly
- Try the duck poutine. YUM.
- Great local beer selection. Great vibe - live music but not too loud to enjoy a good conversation.
- Duck confit poutine, do it. Although it's a bit expensive given the portion!
- Always awesome live music here! Atmosphere is inviting and the service is consistently good. Some hits and misses on the menu but overall a great neighbourhood bar. Check out the bluegrass Mondays