Kauai Island Brewery & Grill
Brewery, Restaurant, Pub
4350 Waialo Rd (Kaumualii Hwy)
Port Allen, HI 96705
- Get the Captain Cook's IPA for the strong hops!
- The Kuala Pork Wrap is the best, trust me and get it.
- Brown ale and Belgian stout.
- If you haven't seen that great show "Brew Dogs," you're missing out. If you want to see them filming for their show, you'll have to come to our place today. They'll be here while Dave's brewing.
- Pronounce the Wai'ale'ale Ale correctly and you might get a free brew!
- Although, the menu reads like bar food, its so much more. Most items are locally sourced, including the fish and produce. All sauces and dressings are made in-house daily. Delicious! Beers great too!
- Fonz IPA is good . So is the pale ale
- Great beer selection. Four IPAs. The fonz was quite good. The pulled pork sandwich and ahi wrap were OK. I would try something else next time.
- The Lilikoi Beer is awesome!
- Happy Hour from 3:30 to 5:30!
- Husband loved the Jerk Chicken Sandwich. The Fish and Chips were okay. Went around 8pm and it was busy! But the service was great!!
- Sample a few of their beer!
- Great stop to get some lunch and a cold brewski. Good beer options, not much veggie food options.
- If you like rice, get the pork wrap, it's mostly rice and not much pork. The nachos are good and the beer is tasty, though.
- Shelli the bartender was very helpful!
- Solid place to watch football on a Sunday. While enjoying pints!
- I thought the beers at Kauai Beer Co were quite a bit better.
- Great hoppy beers and happy hour appetizer specials.
- Napali pale is probably their best beer. Happy hour is a pretty good deal. Grab a growler and head to salt pond beach park just a few minutes away.
- This Saturday night, July 19th, come to The Naked Turtle Party. It's Vegas Casino Night, with Naked Turtle Rum Drink Cocktails. Plus live music with PAU'OLE & DJ PONG. 10pm-2am. 21+