143 Havemeyer St (btwn S 1st & S 2nd St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Credit cards! 18 beers on tap! 8 machines! Open space for smokers! 5 dollar beer and a shot! Oh and pitchers!
- One of the best bars in NYC. Awesome pinball. Good beer selection. Great decor.
- Tons of great machines that are ALL 50 cents a play - don't see that very often anymore. Can't beat the beer selection either.
- Satellite Lounge was the caterpillar to this butterfly.
- 9 pinball machines, $0.50 a play, all. Nice beer selection.
- beautiful bar...tables great people $1well shots and oh yeah pinball
- Pinball and a great selection of drafts
- Stop @ this bar and quaff a few beers and play pinball. About a dozen games
- Pinball games.rock.metal.lots of beer. What else you want? Great bartenders. Really friendly and a true american bar in the hipster shit that brooklyn is
- If you like beers and love pinball then you'll love Jackbar.
- Staff are lovely and great music
- Competitive pinball players live here.
- Get yourself a Pacifico on tap and a Well shot for $10, which also happens to be the card minimum conveniently enough
- Great beers on tap. Aggressive beer/shot combos. Pinball, board games. All you need.
- Heads up pinball machines DO NOT accept Apple Pay
- Yup, if you're looking for a place to hit a few balls, shoot back some beers and enjoy their really small front porch area, then this is the place.
- Pinball forever
- The mirror by the last pinball machine is an illusion...
- Bring your quarters! Pinball and great draft beers in the former home of Buffalo Cantina (RIP).
- Beautiful wall art and great games at 50 cents a piece.