Hole in the Wall
- Whoever thinks the bartender is lousy, the draft selection is awful, and this is the worst bar in Toronto knows nothing about service, beer or bars. What an asshole! This bar is awesome!!
- New Owners as of about 1 year ago: the oldest comment on here is from the last iteration not this one... This place is a fantastic local foodie and watering hole.
- The owners are super cool peeps!
- Wow am I in 1935?
- Ya, old review is out of date. This place rocks. The sliders are DELICIOUS
- Buck a Shuck on Tuesdays. How could you possibly go wrong??
- Wkly menu changes. Very tasty. Oysters and cask beer are great.
- Great selection of beers on tap and amazing selection of booze, including homemade bitters and flavored vodka and gin. Live music too.
- Fantastic roast beef dinner on Sunday! Everything on the plate was just perfect
- The food is so very good. The bartenders know thier stuff! Pics to follow!!
- Great food, delicious craft beers, and a unique atmosphere. Do it.
- Get the Korean fried chicken. $1 oysters Tuesday.
- New ownership. Great cask beer, dinner menu Thurs-Sun.
- Smoked trout and curried coulifower was excellent.
- Great food, great beer and cocktails and live music!
- Feeling peckish? Get the Spatz and Cheese!
- Cozy, narrow spot with nice snacks (gravlax!) and drinks. Slide up in a booth.
- Pretty divey place. Had a funny smell when entered. But don't let that bring you down. They have amazing food. And great beer.
- Reasonable beer, nice selection on tap. Really cool vibes and sometimes after 10pm there's live music!
- Food was creative and delicious. Great hangout.