Harry's Restaurant & Saloon
- Critics need to relax. Sit outside with a pitcher and some wings - then just chill. It's a nice a nice spot.
- If you're a local you should be ashamed; if you're a tourist you can find better. A lot better.
- Awful food. Awful service. Chili fries are terrible. Burger is awful. Cole slaw had a funny taste. How is this place still in business? AVOID.
- Avoid this place if you're yuppy scum. Me and everyone else who knows a great neighborhood hangout will thank you :)
- Its a dive bar, luv it for what it is.
- Got the cheese burger and it was great! Juicy and great taste! Chili cheese fries also great!
- An example!!!
- Watch out for chicks snorting crack in the bathroom.
- $3 drafts on Monday's. $10 pitchers on Sunday's
- Not the most upscale joint, but it's a wonderful place for a late night pitcher of Yuengling after a hard day's work (or play).
- Linda, the Asian bartender who is a Martin aficionado (her spirit character is Sheneneh) is pure class.
- When sitting outdoors, don't leave ur phone out on the table, it will get stolen... Unless there are super heroes around, like myself, to catch them in a high speed foot chase
- Daffy does not approve
- They give you Oreos with your meal
- Place is great. We were visiting from Missouri on business and found the staff to be friendlier than bartenders in our home state (hard to believe) Paul and Matt made the experience remember able
- Do not eat here. Beer only.
- FREE POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!
- Great happy hour - dog's breath beer for three bucks!
- Good music