$ $ $
818 17th St (Stout)
Denver, CO 80202
- Horrible service! Waiting for everything! Don't waste your time!
- Service is total crap!
- Worst service I have ever recieved in Colorado. After one hour only recieved one drink, barely warm appetizer was served with entree and order was inccorectly taken. No compensation at all afterwards.
- Was ignored pretty much our entire visit, had to get our own silverware even after asking for it, our order was wrong and received all at once (after waiting at least 45 minutes - we timed).
- The happy hour is good but the service is questionable (read: non-existent)
- The breakfast croissant sandwich was DELICIOUS!
- Great place for a nightcap if you're staying at the Magnolia.
- Nice little bar and very friendly bar keeper.
- Cute little hotel bar; great atmosphere but drinks are nothing exciting.
- $9.72 for a single shot of Jameson is absolutely ridiculous. Go somewhere else.
- Great little hip bar. Cool place to stay with some apps before hitting Red Rocks for a concert. Happy Hour until 7
- Great staff and typically open late.
- Chicken Lasagna... mmm.
- I asked for Tito's and opened the door to some anti-Texas prejudice.
- Belvedere Martini with truffle fries right after work is a great way to start the weekend.
- Get the $20 TravelZoo.com coupon. Great deal.
- This place feels like home. . . Maybe because it has the same Philippe Starck Aha! Stools as I do?
- Check out the downstairs! Play a round of pool, enjoy a tasty pizza and a delicious selection of house wines.