Bar, Pub, American
102 Main St (between Tompkins and Clayton)
Cortland, NY 13045
- I truly feel like you can't go wrong with any of the food on the menu! Amazing food!!
- Lettuce wraps FTW!!!
- enjoy a Dogfish Head 60-minute IPA from the large selection of drafts.
- Need I say more... Highly recommended
- Sweet potato fries are excellent!
- Best nachos and fries.
- Steak sandwich!!!
- Shepherds pie!!
- Great food and atmosphere! Best ding in Cortland!
- Service is a little slow but the food is great! Filet mignon was worth the wait!
- Try the Utica Greens from the starters menu for a regional specialty done amazingly well. Their seasonal items are always terrific too.
- Great Nachos and Steamers!!
- Delicious food... You won't leave hungry!
- One of the best bars in town, the run the spectrum from top shelf to rail drinks. Don't be surprised to see players or coaches shuffle in late for a late night beer or two.
- Beware the Calamari, it might make you sick as it did me.
- GREAT FOOD !
- Golf girls rock the bar!
- Best shepherd's pie ever
- The tuna steak here rules... along with just about everything else on the menu.