Bar, Music Venue
- The Garage has been modernized with warm wood and vintage signs in its location with an oil refinery out back. Menu offers great comfort food and is an ideal place for enjoying DJs and live music.
- Get the Chicken Sandwich, roadkill, with Swiss and bacon! It is so delicious!
- Do NOT park on the street, north of the driveway entrance. There is in fact a No Parking sign, and the cops WILL ticket and/or tow your car. Park along the curb on the dirt or road, anywhere south.
- The iced tea is fantastic and minty
- Great patio in the summer, great place to see live music, and killer food. Burgers, funeral potatoes, fried chicken and waffles... all good stuff.
- This is a bar with a kitchen. Dogs are not sanitary for the environment here.
- This IS a bar.. Bring your ID!
- The mojito here is extra special since they make theirs with mint grown onsite. A bartender goes on the patio using scissors to trim leaves from the mint plant. It doesn't get any fresher than that!
- Surprisingly good dive type bar
- Awesome bands, bar, and patio! Cute guy staff! Went to watch Jason Ricci, (blues band) from New Orleans, Louisiana! They play amazing! Watch out for that band!
- Taco Tuesday! Vegetarian Mormon Potatoes! Brussel Spouts!
- The garage Benedict was amazeballs.
- The outdoor seating is perfect. Good selection of drinks and food. The fried funeral potatoes are the best! Personally, I find it kitschy to the point of obnoxiousness.
- I came here for Sunday brunch and was not impressed. The service was slow, unattentive and lacking. Food was cold. Coffee was pretty good. But they never brought me a second cup. Damn them for that!
- Chill atmosphere. I had been craving some great fried chicken and waffles!
- Sweet potato tater tots were AMAZING!!
- Wonderful food with a gorgeous patio! Liked the special vanilla mimosa!
- Awesome brunch items. I love the ham and biscuits.
- This place is better in the summer. One of the best actually. Cash only covers are a pain though.
- Alan is the best!