Fulton Brewing Company
3:00pm - 10:00pm
3:00pm - 10:00pm
3:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Drink beer
- Swing here for the "Sweet Child of Vine," Fulton's version of an IPA is "balanced, complex, and approachable," deriving its taste from Simcoe and Glacier hops.
- Voted "Best Place to Meet Single Men (Straight)" by City Pages in 2012. Ladies, you know he's got good taste if he's hanging out here! On average females are outnumbered 3 to 1 on the taproom floor.
- Be here as often as possible.
- This local brewery, which laid claim to the Twin Cities' first tap room in early march has set the scene off to a good start, be sure to take home a growler of "Sweet Child of Wine."
- Minneapolis' first fully functional taproom. Great beer made by great guys. Stop by for a pint on your way to the Twins game this season
- Delicious beers and ales...
- Great spot to social - indoor or out! My favorite is always the Sweet Child of Vine!
- Skip the overpriced food trucks and pack your own picnic basket.
- I wonder what this makeshift bell contraption is for?
- Have a beer.
- Beer... It's good for the soul.
- Lovely patio, good beers, friendly staff. Sweet Child@of Vine is best straight from the tap.
- Try the sodas! There is more to life than beer.
- Tap Room Hours: Thur & Fri 3-10pm, Sat 12-10pm Tours: Sat at 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00 (Sign up at brewery on day of tour)
- Fulton is great! Check out their food truck schedule here: http://fultonbeer.com/the-brewery
- Try the libertine! Deliciously hoppy and packs with a punch!
- Stop at their tap room and get a beer for $5. Check their site for when they are open. Go to a Twins Game after!
- The classic - Sweet Child of Vine. However you really cant go wrong with any of Fultons IPAs. I started with the 300 tonight. Outstanding! Next up is Hopstar. End the evening with Lonely Blonde.
- Check our the Mr. T photo in the mens bathroom stall.