Flanagans Irish Pub
- The cooney family is the shit, not a nicer group of ppl around .... be sure to ask noel the owner to do a magic trick!
- Have a Guinness.
- Tell Dale the mummy is behind him, sucking out his soul.
- What an Irish pub is all about. Family owned and friendly. I recommend this place to anybody coming through Dunedin.
- nice Irish atmosphere
- Just had some drafts here. Chocolate stout was tasty!
- The steak bites are where it's at.
- Guinness and some music, perfect night
- Shepherd's pie is delicious!
- How can you have an irish pub without 4cop license?
- Go somewhere else, me and my friends came here on st patty's day and payed 5 buck for some severely watered down beers
- By far best bangers & mash for miles. I know - I'm an expert.
- Street party for St Patricks Day. Live bands, Irish dancers, bagpipes. Awesome.