2985 Las Vegas Blvd S (btw Convention Center Dr. & Riviera Blvd.)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The 24-hour lounge inside the Peppermill is more kitsch than stupendous drinks. Specialty cocktails here come in goblets the size of a soccer ball with straws so long that you could stand up and sip.
- As chill as it gets. Couches, fake flowers, neon. What's better? Old School Vegas!!!
- Public displays of affection (drunken groping) by the firepit is the most fun you can have with your clothes almost on!
- Great place to hang out while waiting for the peppermill
- Get the Bloody Mary.
- A scene in Casino was filmed here. Very popular spot for couples & singles looking to enjoy a drink. Love the coziness of this place.
- Great atmosphere & Playing great tunes
- Good place to host a small team meeting over drinks. Especially in the afternoon. Good drinks and appetizers
- Love the vibe in Fireside Lounge, especially around the fire pit. Cozy - and the Blue Hawaiian is to die for! Always a must visit when in Las Vegas!
- Super swanky lounge gotta love it
- If you aren't there with a significant other it can get boring but awesome waitresses and bartender that made my drink
- Sit by the flub bling fire hot tub pit. Watch music videos. Drink a mimosa.
- One of the top "Party Stops" on the Vegas Party Stops App. Don't miss this old school Vegas lounge!
- The best place to really relax when I'm hungover. Bring your wallet but their drinks are SO worth it.
- Lose yourself in a Jacuzzi-sized fruity cocktail at Fireside Lounge, a dimly lit trysting spot where the flaming pool means you don't have to choose between fireside and waterfront seating.
- Best bloody Mary in town