Fat Cat Bar & Grill
- Get the fat cat mac.
- Go here and meet the awesome bartenders that they have. Jay Hall, Drew, Bailey and Alan. They're great!!!!
- Sit at a table with a lake view and get the pork taco appetizer. It's delicious and big enough to fill you up after a long day of sun!
- Try the chicken pesto sandwich with cranberry sauce. Yum yum.
- Twelve Alley Cat martinis should just about do it. Extra bleu cheese stuffed olives, thank you.
- Jack on the rocks.
- food is great. service sketchy. but worth it for good food.
- Nice view if the lake, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, delish fish tacos!
- awesome sweet potato fries. Fat Cat mac & cheese is rad too.
- Nice and filling. Good atmosphere.
- Turkey cran sandwich is to die for.
- Great selection of beer, nice menu & super friendly staff.
- Good spot for Aprs drinks. Get the sweet potato fries.
- Great food and beer!
- Gran lugar para tocar unos temas despus de un da de Ski. http://www.fatcattahoe.com/
- The sausage and shroom omelette is great! Service however is just ok
- Try the Midwest potato casserole.
- Excellent Breakfast
- Randall's the best.
- Blackened chicken club is the business!